HOME

Monday, February 6, 2006

I'm on TV Today!








Wow! My Home and Garden Television segment re-aired this morning! I just woke up and found many emails awaiting me from East Coast viewers who had seen my segment on HGTV's Crafters Coast to Coast! Here is the Link to my origami portfolio in case you missed it on the home page.

This is what HGTV's web site says about me:
Stacie is a Japanese American who is very in touch with her roots - so much so that she spends hour upon hour creating origami cranes. Although she learned paper folding from her grandmother at the age of 5, she didn't come to fully appreciate it until adulthood. Now she spends her spare time creating highly detailed and stunning pieces of origami artwork, as seen in this beaded cherry blossom tree.

0 Click Here to Comment: