HOME

Thursday, April 6, 2006

I hang out in tattoo parlors...


No I do not have any tattoos... But my pal Judy does, and I have gone with her each time to lend moral support and distracting conversation as she sits there like a masochist, contorting her face in pain as the little needle jabs her over and over again.

As you can see from the pictures this was a fix-up job... Adding embellishments and using more color then on the original application. Judy felt the first time the sunflower, situated on the inside of her left ankle, was too square shaped and bulky.

So after quickly sketching a vine and leaf design for her on a paper napkin at Carl's Junior, where by the way they have Squirt soda, off to the tattoo parlor we went. Both Judy and I were very impressed with the results.

Her latest artist was a great guy named Shannon. If you want a tattoo both Judy and I would highly recommend him. He works at Marks of Art which doesn't have a website but the link is where you can find them.

0 Click Here to Comment: