HOME

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Best Buddy


Those of you who have a pet that is one of your best friends will understand the title of this post. My dogs have always been my best pals. There for you with a quick lick and a smile to cheer you up, always ready to play, always wanting to be near you. Whenever they see you they light up and are so happy! I wish it was that easy to get people to be happy to see each other. My pups have stuck with me through the best and worst of times. This picture was taken last week in San Francisco by Wendy Maclaurin Richardson. Wendy is a wonderful photographer based in SF who was able to capture the essence of how happy I am when I'm with my dog. You can visit his WEBSITE to read all about his exciting new life since the day I adopted him from a Northern California kill shelter.




I almost never go to the beach. But for my dog there are some things I'll do just because I love him so much. This was his first trip to the beach and he had so much fun digging holes in the sand I have to take him back again. But next time with a video camera! You have to see the crazy way he was running around wanting to chase the waves and passing seagulls.



All images Copyright © 2007 Wendy Maclaurin Richardson

1 Click Here to Comment:

Cindy Robinson said...

Great pictures! :o)

~Cindy