HOME

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Promises and Pearls

Lately I've been fortunate enough to be invited to some very cool and swanky industry events up in San Francisco. You've gotta love SF. The people are so great, the food is superb and on days when the weather is good? It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Sunny, blue skies but with a cool clean breeze that keeps the city from ever being too hot in the fahrenheit sense but never too hot when it comes to style.

So where have I been and who have I seen? Lucky for me the amazing Michelle Barrionuevo-Mazzini, owner of MB Wedding Design, invited me to the Promises and Pearls bridal showcase at the Asian Art Museum where I met wedding photographer Ann Hamilton and went totally gaa gaa over her wedding and pet photography. As many of you know I am CrAzY about my dog so I always feel like a kindred spirit when I find another dog lover to chat with.

Pictured here is the home page to MB Wedding Design. Click on the photo to go take a peek. Her photo gallery is absolutely fabulous.

0 Click Here to Comment: