HOME

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Are you kidding me?

In case you hadn't guessed I spend a LOT of time on my computer. My fiance is always worried about my back and neck because I sit on the couch and work instead of at a desk.

So I'd been shopping around for a desk but couldn't find one I liked. A couple of weeks ago he said to me, "Have you found a desk yet?" I said "No, I haven't found one I like, I'm still looking." Plus I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it.

He said "Well you better hurry up because I just ordered you a monitor and keyboard so you can plug your laptop into it." Guess what he got me? A 30" cinema display flat screen monitor! At first I thought he was just crazy. The Apple website says "Big ideas need a big canvas." And I'm always working on BIG IDEAS! Now that it's here? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I don't know how I ever lived without it. And that's no lie. It's made my life so much easier. I run Windows on my MacBook Pro so now I can work on my webstes in mac and test in pc all at the same time on my ginormous monitor! What a great surprise from my great fiance. He's a real sweetie who's always looking out for me.

1 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! It would be fun to have it before my neighbor buys it and shows off to me.