HOME

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Dog is on the TODAY show website!



Yup he's on the TODAY show website as a contestant in their Halloween pet costume contest. I'm not sure how the contest works or who votes for the winner but if he wins we get to go to NY to be on the TODAY show! Better then that? Click on his photo and you'll see the info they included... Which has his url to his website in it! www.CutestDogEver.com

I'm crazy happy freaking out here! More people will see what great pets shelter dogs can be by visiting his site. They will also see the info on Levi and Uncle Buck who my dogster pals and I are in the process of rescuing from a Kansas kill shelter and if they go to CDE they can read about his new Spay and Neuter Fund I'll be launching at the end of the month!

YAY!

1 Click Here to Comment:

MargoDavey said...

I'll vote for your dog if possible. Adorable!!! Congrats on your up coming wedding.

Margaret in Spokane