HOME

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Harlot... Who me?


Well last night I went to Harlot in San Francisco. It's a modern goth ultra lounge that honestly? I'm still not sure I'm actually cool enough to hang out at. I had spent the day in the city meeting with industry peeps and ended at Harlot.

It was POURING rain but I still had a great time. It actually reminded me a lot of the week I spent in Paris. *Sigh* I loved Paris. Anywhooo...

Why would a flirty girl like me go to a place called harlot? Well it was time for another Martini Madness event hosted by my friend Duncan Reyes. I really liked this place. The atmosphere was so swanky I felt like I was in New York, the staff from the doormen to the coat check attendant to the bar were all exceptionally professional and very cool. 

And of course a LOT of cool people from the wedding and hospitality industry were there. Leave it to host Duncan Reyes to find and arrange these ultra fun, ultra lounge get togethers. 

That night I met a lot of new people, amongst them Andrew Hsu from MSV videography. I'll be attending his upcoming "relaunch" party soon. I'll keep you posted on how great it was because I'm already certain it will be great fun.

I also did my best to inspire more people in the industry to take up blogging. I'm very puzzled by those who are resisting. I will concede it's not for everyone, but, like it or not blogging is here to stay. The debate on whether to blog or not to blog I'll save for a future post because I have plenty of thoughts to share on the matter.

0 Click Here to Comment: