HOME

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TFG's First Bridal Showcases!


The City: Promises and Pearls a Bridal Soiree

Wednesday March 5, 2008
San Francisco Design Center Galleria
7:00 to 9:00 pm
Please RSVP to attend by
CLICKING HERE

This is one fabulous soiree! I was honored to attend last years event as a guest, this year I'll be a paritcipant launching The Flirty Guide at it's first showcase ever! Brides and grooms looking to meet some of the Bay Areas best and brightest event professionals should definitely plan on attending.



South Bay: Créme de la Créme a Bridal Rendezvous

Sunday March 16, 2008
The Toll House, Los Gatos California
1:00 to 4:00 pm
Please RSVP to attend by
 Clicking Here

This is a new show created by Wedding Consultant Nicole D'Ambra. I'm sure it will be a great experience for the brides and grooms who attend. I'm very much looking forward to participating and introducing The Flirty Guide to the world!


I've been working hard on designing our flirty give away items. I'll post about them here on the blog once they're done.

0 Click Here to Comment: