HOME

Friday, March 28, 2008

A Jewel Has Many Facets

One of the "Brides of March"

Ever know someone and think you have them all figured out? Then one day they say or do something and you're like "WOW I didn't see that one coming!" Well that's what happened to me the other day when my colleague and friend Jewel Savadelis sent me a link to a new video she and her husband Chuck had just put online.

Now for those of you who have never watched the video trailers on Savadelis Films.com? You MUST go and watch them right now. They're only a couple of minutes long. Be sure to watch "Come What May" and "Nature's Bride." They're my faves. They are the kind of emotional and wonderfully romantic trailers I've grown accustomed to seeing from Savadelis films. I'll wait for you here...

...............................Hum..............................
.................................de................................
...............................dum...............................
...............................dum...............................

OK, so how awesome were they? Can you even imagine having a wedding video like that? I mean seriously! If you're getting married and are fortunate enough to find them available that could be you... Hmmmm I'm getting off topic here.

So back to the other day.


The Brides of March. I'd never heard of them. Turns out this is an annual event held in San Francisco and Chuck and Jewel went up to film the goings on that went down that day in the city. Take a peek, it's only 3 minutes long. It's a creative, free spirited, and just a wee bit racy documentary. You just never know what you'll see in San Francisco.

As the title of this post says "A Jewel has many facets" and this video has taught me to never again be surprised by the facets and creative range of what Jewel and Chuck Savadelis are capable of.


I would love to put on my gown and run with the brides next year. Though I don't know how far I'd get in my actual wedding gown. It was, and still is, much too beautiful to tromp through the city in. I might have to go pick up a fun run gown and hit the pavement with the girl and guy brides next March. At least I know where to get a veil. LOL

Visit Chuck and Jewel's TFG page and watch their new "Fever" video by CLICKING HERE

Visit their website www.savadelisfilms.com by CLICKING HERE

0 Click Here to Comment: