HOME

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beautiful Bridal Bouquet Handles


After seeing this beautiful bouquet designed by Karen Hsu of Grandiflora I've decided her latest work must qualify her as a couture floral designer. I had never seen a bouquet handle that looked like this before. And the incredible and meticulous craftsmanship used to create it made me ooooooh and ahhhhhhhh out loud. I truly couldn't help myself.

To see two additional leaf design bouquet handles, one with broad leaves and the other with thin stems of grass visit The Flirty Guide Idea Page.

I just love this photo. It shows the underside detail work perfectly.

Photo by: Claudia Akers

4 Click Here to Comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it before. Great find, Stacie!

The Pink Book said...

Hi Staci-

Love reading you blog! I'm still waiting for more steps to making that amazing chandalier! (seriously!) Keep it up! OH - and TAG - your it! :)

~The Pink Ladies

Tinygami said...

Thanks for the comments SMW and PB!

The chandelier steps.... Ooooh I've been sick, first with a flu then with a cold, the past few weeks but am now on the mend. I'll be adding to the DIY next week. Probably a few steps all at once to help catch up.

:o)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing.