HOME

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kitai on the Santa Clara Weekly Website

Funny thing about Kitai. Smiles, scruffy hair, and fame follow him around wherever he goes. Especially when he wears one of his custom couture costumes. I just spotted this photo of him on the Santa Clara Weekly's website in a feature they did about the HSSV's 5th annual fund raiser, The Fur Ball.

I adopted Kitai at the HSSV 4 years ago. He is my first shelter dog but will not be the last. I am now very partial to scruffy mutts. Especially ones that look like a cross between a cartoon, a muppet and a wombat.

OMD I just read on the HSSV Fur Ball website that in one night the event raised $450,000 for the non-profit shelter! WTG Silicon Valley!

2 Click Here to Comment:

victoria said...

Woo hoo! way to go Kitai! Morgan would like to say, he's had the honor of sniffing Kitai's butt before, I hope this is post appropriate! :P

Tinygami said...

I think it's ok as long as we specify that Morgan is a dog. LOL :P