HOME

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chocolate and Flowers... For me?

So imagine how happy I was last week when both chocolate and flowers were given to me as gifts! LOL... And neither by my husband. Ha ha ha...
When my friend recently went to Belgium on vacation with her hubby, they brought back some chocolate just for me... From Belgium. Now, if you've never had chocolate from Europe, and by Europe I specifically mean Belgium, Switzerland and France, you've never had some of the best chocolate in the entire world. Seriously, you don't know what you're missing out on. To quote Mr. T "I pity the fool" who has never had the opportunity to experience authentic European chocolate. What makes my love for chocolate kind of out of the ordinary is that as a child? I hated chocolate. Especially chocolate cake. I couldn't stand the stuff. Now? I Looooooooooove chocolate anything! Yes, "Love" with a capital "L."


So the week started out well with chocolate and ended with flowers! I came home Friday to find this GORGEOUS arrangement on my doorstep. I couldn't imagine who they were from. Though I was pretty sure they weren't from my hubby because he's not really a flowers kind of guy unless it's one of his own roses he grew here at the house. So back to my great day, I came home and found these beautiful flowers on my doorstep from one of my web clients who I had helped out of a bit of a jam a couple of weeks ago. I was so surprised! I Loooooooove my flowers! The mixed arrangement even had three of my favorites: Lilacs, Peonies and Tulips.

To top it off I'm almost over the cold I've had for the past 3.5 weeks. Yes, last week was a very good week in my flirty little world.

2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

ive been dying to have a taste of some european chocolate.

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

theysaywordscanbleed said...

ive been dying to have a taste of some european chocolate.

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers