HOME

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Satura Cakes Opening Soon In Campbell California


This is the Satura Cakes in Palo Alto 5 minutes after they closed for the evening. I was so bummed. I don't make it out to Palo Alto very often and had hoped to pop in and pick up some yummies... I did do a blog post last year about my trip to this location. Yes I was disappointed but that's ok because soon I'll have a Satura Cakes right around the corner from my PO Box.


Now this is exciting. Seriously really big news. Satura Cakes is opening a new location in Downtown Campbell. This will be the closest shop to where I live meaning I'll be able to make a Satura run pretty much any time I want to... I predict it will become the new place I'll meet up with people. How could it not? Their desserts are FABULOUS! I'll have to find out when they are opening and be first in line on the big day!

They also have bakeries in Hawaii.

So if you're too impatient to wait for them to open in Campbell you can visit one of their other locations right now! Well that is as long as you get there before closing time. LOL

0 Click Here to Comment: