HOME

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Woo Hoo! New features on the TFG site and blog!

Did you notice? Now on the side bar is a super cute directory to all of the fun and flirty wedding and event professionals who are members of The Flirty Guide. Just click on their names or their thumbnail pictures to visit their TFG profiles.

I've also created a new feature on The Flirty Guide home page. It's an at a glance status update box so you can quickly tell what on the site has been most recently updated. Right now I titled it "Status Updates" but if anyone can help me think of a super cute flirty name let me know! 

That's it to the right. As you can see it really needs to be "flirtified." Hmmmmm I'll have to think about this for a bit.

I'll also be posting new companies who have joined TFG here. For instance I'll be adding our first dance studio, linen company and gown cleaning company in the next few weeks.

1 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! you're a star!