HOME

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meet the Wedding Bloggers

The Wedding Planning Audiocast Home Page

OK I'm officially excited!

I just had a phone call this morning with Ralph Mucci from TheWeddingPlanningAudiocast.com. It was regarding the interview I'm doing next week on their Meet the Wedding Bloggers feature and the reason I had the new head shots taken that I recently blogged about.

He called to let me know that The Flirty Guide banner was now on the home page of the Wedding Planning Audiocast! YAY!

There we are tucked right between What Junebug Loves and Style Me Pretty! What an honor!

I first read about Meet the Wedding Bloggers on Melissa's Smitten Blog. I went online found her interview, listened to it and loved it! As many of you know I've made it my own little crusade to inspire, motivate, poke with a sharp pointy stick, whatever it takes to get more Northern California wedding professionals blogging...

All in all I feel like I spend most of my blogging conversation time trying to convince people of the value of blogging. So listening to other wedding bloggers, some of the best in the world, talk about why they blog and how they blog? I was overcome with the sensation that I had finally "found my people" in that we are all on the same page that we love to blog and understand the value our blogs have when it comes to sharing ideas with brides while creating a successful marketing platform for our own companies at the same time.

This is what each profile looks like on the website. You just click to listen to the interviews which are around 20 minutes long.

I'll keep you posted on the air date for the interview. Be sure to check out the TheWeddingPlanningAudiocast.com just for fun but especially go listen if you need inspiration on why to blog and how to become a better blogger.

0 Click Here to Comment: