HOME

Monday, August 11, 2008

Taking My Cat for a Walk

For those new to the blog you might not be aware that sometimes my hubby and I take our cat for a walk. The kitty? Rides in style. Here's a shot of him lounging in his stroller on the road.

Before we got the Jeep Wrangler stroller he lived quite a sheltered life only leaving the house for his annual vet visits. It's opened up a whole new world for him. He loves it. Some mornings we find him sitting in his stroller, in the house. It's one of his new hangouts. LOL

So here are a few of the sights he got to see today...

So California

Out and About

What a gorgeous summer day!

7 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

OMG, we so want to walk our cat but Stanley doesn't know how to walk with a leash. I think the stroller is a great idea, but we might have to get it online! Where did you get yours?

Tinygami said...

Hi Evonne,

We got the Jeep Wrangler pet stroller. It's really good for the cats because of that lower mesh window on the front. A lot of other brands are cloth across the lower portion. Then the kitty wouldn't be able to see if it is laying down like Squash always does.

This is where we got it (with free shipping) here on the mainland, not sure if the same will go for Hawaii.

Anyways we've been really happy with the stroller. I feel like Squash is safer from loose dogs too being in the stroller as opposed to the leash.

http://justpetstrollers.com/jeep_pet_stroller.html

DK Designs said...

Okay, so when you told me about the stroller, I envisioned a baby stroller... Sorry, I'm a mom... The pet stroller is so cool. I'd like to be in there having someone push me around too. :)

Squash has a pretty cushy Sunday lifestyle! LOL

Tinygami said...

LOL I know. To have someone push me in a stroller and to take naps everyday? Those are two of things kids really take for granted imo. I'd love to take a nap while someone pushes me where I need to get to each day :D

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Thanks so much, Stacie. I will definitely check out the Jeep Wrangler! I'd love to be Squash or Stanley... they totally live a charmed life (and don't even know it)! =)

Jenni said...

Ok, so seriously, I have so thought of doing this with Lilly & Darby - even going so far as to go on to the petstroller web site. I abandoned the idea for fear of the strange looks I would get from people, the whispers behind my back, etc. So how do people react when they realize you have a cat in a stroller??

Miss Rehoboth said...

Ok, so seriously, I have so thought of doing this with Lilly & Darby - even going so far as to go on to the petstroller web site. I abandoned the idea for fear of the strange looks I would get from people, the whispers behind my back, etc. So how do people react when they realize you have a cat in a stroller??