HOME

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Unique Bride Offers a Special Gift

One of The Unique Bride's gowns at the BAWN event.

If you're a bride and you live in the San Francisco Bay Area you've most likely heard of The Unique Bride in Burlingame. It's one of those iconic salons that probably many a young girl had seen as a child and just knew that when the time came and she had a ring on her finger she would go to The Unique Bride to select her wedding gown.

Recently while attending the BAWN event at Villa Montalvo I had the opportunity to stop and chat with the salon's new owner Tosca Clark. I've known Tosca, a Professional Wedding Coordinator, for at least the past 10 years. Funny thing, when I started my bridal accessory company 11 years ago, Tosca was one of about 4 wedding professionals, out of the dozens of phone calls I had made, that was willing to give me just a few minutes of her time to come out and show her my work. Because of that I have a very soft spot for Tosca and am thrilled, a decade later, to have an opportunity to support her new business in return. 


The Unique Bride
1209 Howard Ave
Burlingame, CA
650-347-7001

2 Click Here to Comment:

DK Designs said...

That's so cool. I wish I was getting married all over again. :) I love the dress that they showcased at BAWN. BEAUTIFUL... Very destination weddingish!

I always love reading your blog posts!

Tinygami said...

Thanks Diane,

:o)