HOME

Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Flirty Logo for "The Wedding Planning Audiocast"

Even before he interviewed me for his Meet the Wedding Bloggers audiocast, when show host Ralph Mucci first asked me to create the new logo for the show I was thrilled! We were chatting on the phone when he has asked who creates all of the cute graphics on my websites and blog. When I told him I did, he asked if I could make one of a bride, wearing a veil, sitting at a laptop computer. "Sure" I said. He laughed and said he loved the confident way I answered him. With that my first custom graphic for Ralph was the one above...

After creating their Blogger girl for them, Ralph said they received emails and even several phone calls asking where the new logo had come from. LOL. He was so happy it made me happy too. A few weeks later he contacted me again and asked if I would be interested in redesigning the logo for the entire The Wedding Planning Audiocast website. That was a big deal, and I was honored to be asked. This time he wanted a bride, holding an ipod listening to a podcast. So I got to work, and this is what I came up with!

LOL My flirty illustrations are catching on. To add to my new TWPA Blogger Girl illustrations I also just received a commission to create a custom illustration of a wedding professional to use as part of her logo design. I know this will sound silly and sappy but it kind of makes me feel like a proud mama and all of my little flirty girls and guys are my kids... And I'm sending them out into the world to spread smiles and happiness :D

I'll have a really funny illustration to show you later this week that so far has made everyone laugh when they see it. It's a new little project I've been working on so stay tuned.

3 Click Here to Comment:

DK Designs said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your flirty girl/flirty bride designs. I think I'll have to find out from you what it would cost for the one that's on my TFG professionals page. :)

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I, too, love your flirty girl/bride designs. They make me so happy when I look at them. Thanks for making me smile! =)

Tinygami said...

Oh Diane we'll have to make a custom flower girl who looks like you! Wearing your flowers!

Thanks Evonne :o) The new illustration I'll be posting this week is my first really funny one. And it's not funny on purpose but it makes everyone laugh anyways.