HOME

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm Honored to be an Uber Blogger! X2


Two big thank yous this morning! One to Events by Evonne and anther to DK Designs, both for including me on their uber blogger award list! Created by Momma Wannabe back on October 11th of this year, it's a special award to single out the blogs we as bloggers enjoy most.


Here are the rules:

I am proud to introduce to you the the Uber Amazing Blog Award.

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I now have the honor of sending this award on to some of the Uber Amazing Bloggers I know.


I chose some of my favorite non-wedding related blogs to include in this list. And though she created the award I don't know that Momma Wannabe ever received it herself so I added her in there too!

Enjoy:

Okada Design a creative blog


Steamy Kitchen a yummy blog


Shamelessly Sassy a mom blog that makes me lmao


Bakerella an uber cute baking blog



Momma Wannabe the blog that started it all!

1 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

Congratulation on being an Uber Blogger!I am so honored that you put me on your lists of blog nominations,too. I really don't know what the heck I am doing on my blog (witness my lack of custom layout design and poor tagging)but am learning as I go. You are my inspiration here!

Corinne