HOME

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Flower for DK Designs

A few days ago I was walking in the rain when I spotted this gorgeous little flower blooming in winter. It's odd to me that any plants would be blooming at this time of year but it was. Immediately I thought of two things: Making it out of beads and clay.

I don't know if the shape and coloring is conducive to clay flowers but wanted to capture the image to share with you. It was so gorgeous!


8 Click Here to Comment:

DK Designs said...

Ooooh... I LOVE it. It almost looks like a cherry blossom variety, but why would it bloom in December? I can totally make that out of clay. :) I'll have to save the picture and try to create it when I get a moment to breathe after this big order I'm working on. Very Christmas-like. VERY COOL! :) We should have a clay/bead off contest. LOL. :)

Tinygami said...

LOL You're on! We'll have to set a date for after the holidays :D

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Now we want to see a clay version from Diane! :)

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Oh, and can I be the judge for your clay/bead flower throw down? :)

Tinygami said...

I LOVE IT!!! A crafters throwdown :D I'm in!

Tinygami said...

LOL Guess who just bought CraftersThrowDown.com?

:D

DK Designs said...

LOL... The Flirty Girl's Crafters Throwdown! LOVE IT!!!

Tinygami said...

I think it could become BIG! :D

So fun LOL