HOME

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blue Soled Bridal Shoes

Hey ladies, have you been looking for these? Scouring the internet searching high and low for the ever elusive Tiffany blue soled bridal shoes by Christian Louboutin? I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news? The Louboutins you're looking for aren't currently in production. In fact I don't think he's made them for at least a couple of years now. The good news?  You can read all about how to order these Louboutin inspired blue soled wedding shoes in The Flirty Idea Gallery by CLICKING HERE

Something Blue just got a little easier :D

3 Click Here to Comment:

Unknown said...

i love these!!! I am wondering if they would be good for a wedding with a royal purple as the main color... Also, I came across these by Cynthia Rowley
http://www.modelbride.com/category/006523.shtml

Tinygami said...

Hi Joy,

The Master Cobbler said they can change the soles to any color a bride wants... Green wedding? You can have green soles. Pretty in pink? No problem! I'm pretty sure they can even do purple.

Anonymous said...

How sweet.!! Those shoes are simply gorgeous. I love the color combination.