HOME

Friday, February 6, 2009

The University Club • San Francisco Weddings

Have you ever been to the University Club in San Francisco? Located in the Nob Hill district the club is historic, intimate and available to the public to rent for weddings, corporate and special events. You heard right: You don't have to be a member to rent the facility.

Is this photo iconic enough for you? As I approached the century old club I arrived at the intersection of Powell and California Street, just in time to find this perfect photo op: No cross traffic and a cable car rolling past the front of the club right under the California Street sign. Because I always keep my camera in my pocket I was able to grab this shot!


The library is gorgeous!

Recently I joined Barbara Lewis for lunch and a tour of the University Club. I hadn't seen Barbara for years so it was a wonderful surprise when she contacted me and invited me to see the Club. And the food? Oh my gosh it was phenomenal! Their chef is AMAZING!


Imagine a wedding here...


Photo Provided by the University Club

It could look like this.


Photo provided by the University Club

And check out the night view...

Photo provided by the University Club

For intimate weddings the University Club may be the perfect venue for you! Here's something else you probably didn't know... The club has several guest rooms and suites allowing wedding parties to stay on the premises. Planning a family reunion or just a gathering of friends in the San Francisco? Renting out the suites over the weekend will give you and your guests an instant home in the city .

0 Click Here to Comment: