HOME

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Entrepreneurs: Looking for Inspiration?

A lot of times people ask me how I know what I know about a lot of stuff. LOL

So I've decided to start sharing with all of you some of the online resources where I feel I gain valuable knowledge.

Seriously, if you want to learn more about being a revolutionary web entrepreneur? Or how to be a really good regular web entrepreneur? Check out Mixergy.com.

Host Andrew Warner posts small video clips with extended audio podcasts interviewing online entrepreneurs who generously share their stories about both how their companies began and how they've made their companies successful. If free thinking, wanting to work smarter not harder, learning from other people's mistakes, optimism and focusing on possibilities are the ways you enjoy learning? I really think you're going to love Andrew's interviews.

I only recently discovered Mixergy after listening to an interview with Ted Rheingold, founder of Dogster.com. Listening to Ted led to listening to several more interviews. I was hooked and am now subscribed to Andrew's RSS feed.

Their educational events and mixers seem to be based down in Southern California but I hope to attend one someday.

If you're looking for inspiration about how to be a better online business person... Check it out. I seriously believe you won't be disappointed.

2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Ted's was one of my favorite interviews too. Amazing what he did with Dogster & Catster.

Andrew Warner said...

Thanks!

Ted's was one of my favorite interviews too. Amazing what he did with Dogster & Catster.