HOME

Monday, March 9, 2009

Woz on Dancing with the Stars

Well for the first time ever I actually care about watching DWTS. I have to admit while I love watching dancing in real life watching on tv has never really appealed to me. Until now.

Turns out our friend Steve Wozniak is competing in the current season. Woo Hoo. I hope he wins... Or at least stays on for a few weeks so we can root him on.

So if you're watching tonight and think he's great be sure to vote for him!

I love that Woz is not only a nice guy but is always up for fun. Last year it was when he was on "Life on the D List" with Kathy Griffin. And the two of them were king and queen of the Humane Society of Silicon Valley Fur Ball. Who knows what he'll be up to in 2010!

LOL here he was after the Fur Ball when he met up with us on a midnight donut run. All of the guys showed up in their tuxedos while all of the women had slipped into jeans and t-shirts. It was such a blast :o)

4 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool contest! I do love dancing and I'm very much positive that I will enjoy this program!

victoria said...

He was hilarious!!!!!!!!!! I loved the dance. I do admit, I gave two of my votes to Shawn and Mark.. I think I have a crush on Mark Ballas now. :D

Anonymous said...

I can't say that this is on my weekly "to watch" list, but I did tune in last night to check it out. Turns out, Melissa, from The Bachelor, is one of the replacement dancers. She did an amazing job, and only a week after getting her heart ripped out on National TV. She's a super Champ!

Poster Blog said...

Cool contest! I do love dancing and I'm very much positive that I will enjoy this program!