HOME

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Wedding Blogger Workshop with Liene Stevens

Next week I'm going to meet a rock star in the wedding blogger industry. Not only will I meet her? I'll be learning how to be a better blogger from her. I wanted to post about her blogging workshop in case any of you wedding bloggers out there hadn't heard that Liene will be in town for this special appearance and has a few spaces left.

Why do I want to learn from Liene? Because her blog receives 3000 unique visitors PER DAY! Yes, mmmm hmmmm..... I want to learn how to grow my Fun and Flirty Blog to become a "top blog" too!

To Register Click Here

Here's the 411:
Who: Any wedding professional who wants to effectively leverage online media to grow their business
When: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Cost: $175
Where: Hotel Monaco, San Francisco, CA.

The workshop is open to all wedding professionals who want to learn how to be better bloggers.

Topics covered will include:
*How to discover and leverage your blogging voice
*How to maximize your blogging ROI
*How to develop killer content - consistently
*How to set short term and long term goals for your blog
*How to effectively analyze your stats and blog traffic
*How to increase your readership and keep them coming back for more
*Specific strategies and techniques to use your blog to improve your main website's SEO or "findability" on Google
*How to promote your brand through your blog's design and content
*Maintaining professional boundaries while still being personable
*And more!

3 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne said...

Stacie... please tell Liene hello! I wish I could attend her workshop but it seems like I am just going to miss her by a few weeks. Bummer! :(

Australia Entertains said...

I so wish I could attend from Australia... maybe next time :) have a blast.

Tinygami said...

I will Evonne!

AE I wish you could come to SF too. It's going to be a blast. I can't wait to take the class. Am super excited to meet Liene in person. Will have to blog about the blogging class :D