HOME

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Hand Beaded Birthday Cake Topper

Instructions from my client were: "colors being black, fuchsia and charcoal. I was thinking we could do the number 30 in crystals or something similar that would look glitzy and glamorous...."

This is what I created. This topper was for an 8" round cake

4 Click Here to Comment:

Michelle Barrionuevo-Mazzini said...

Stacie,

I LOVED the topper that you created for Bev's birthday....I am hoping she will let me borrow it next year when I turn 30!

Thanks,
MB

Tinygami said...

Michelle it was my pleasure. I loved making the topper and you gave me a great description of what you wanted. That makes it so easy for me!

Unknown said...

Where can I get me one of them toppers?? I'm looking for one for my 30 bday party in may. I luv it!

Tinygami said...

Hi Nancy,

Sadly, I no longer make the custom cake toppers and I don't know anyone else who does that I can refer you to :( If I ever come across another designer who does this I will add their contact information to this blog post and to my old website where I keep the photo gallery of many of the cake toppers I used to make over on The Flirty Bride.