HOME

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lance Armstrong's LIVESTRONG Army in San Jose, CA

So this is one way to support Lance Armstrong. LOL Um probably not for most of us though... The tattoo is actually quite sweet. It belongs to a young woman I know who had it made in her own handwriting and placed over her lung as a symbolic gesture to her father who is a lung cancer survivor.

For the rest of us the more typical LIVESTRONG rubber wrist band is probably more our speed.

I picked up two at the LIVESTRONG open house I attended yesterday just so that I could give them away to two of you. The first two people to send me their mailing addresses (CLICK HERE) will receive them.

If you're curious what I learned at the Open House just CLICK HERE to read the blog post I wrote on the Helping Tami Blog.

0 Click Here to Comment: