HOME

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Showing my Olympic spirit... Clank, clank, clank!

Hubby and I have been watching the Olympics. Right away I wanted a cowbell so that I could ring it during the competitions like everyone in the crowd. LOL I posted this thought on FB and a friend pointed out there's an app for that. Yup, you can download a Cowbell app on your iPhone. This is the one I chose:

Cowbell! by CTS MobileSoft is free and works great! The faster you shake it the more it clangs. It's loud and fun and I love it!

Two nights ago hubby would only let me ring it during the commercials because he was trying to listen to the competition commentary. Last night he downloaded the same app and we were clanging our cowbells together. LOL Now we officially have the Olympic spirit!

2 Click Here to Comment:

Evonne Wong said...

OK, I need to download it now too!

Lynn said...

that's cool!