HOME

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cute New Graphics: Blog, Twitter & Facebook

I was feeling like my sidebar icons on my portal website, StacieTamaki.com, and at GIRLgoesGeek.com both needed a little face lift. No need to use the boring, ho hum, buttons I'd been using. So here's what I came up with... They're fun and flirty and I think they really brighten up my web pages. If you know Illustrator, Photoshop, Paint or a similar graphics program you can design your own buttons too!





Just noticed that TInywater Photography has a cute & custom Twitter updater/link over to Twitter on their blog:

So get creative and show your style and you will attract followers, friends and fans on all of the great social media sites.

Oh, and have something great to say once people arrive!

0 Click Here to Comment: