HOME

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Win a Set of Eco-friendly Produce Bags

View the winners by CLICKING THIS LINK
____________________________________

Read on to find out how to enter to win a set of these great reusable produce bags that you can take to the grocery store or the farmers' market. There will be 3 lucky winners!

I had to share my latest find with all of you! These produce bags are super green because they're reusable. I'd been meaning to sew something like them but hadn't had the time. Then I was shopping and spotted them at Whole Foods for $6.99. Couldn't beat that!

The set comes with one small bag like this one.

And three large bags like this one that fit inside of the smaller bag.

Each bag has a small tag that you can write bin numbers on in case you're buying bulk items.

They're described on the TazzyTote.com website this way:

Features
• 100% recyclable
• easy-glide drawstring-closing the bag couldn’t be easier (say no to twist ties)
• food safe, compact polyester mesh
• machine washable and stain resistant
• wash n’ store fruits and vegetables directly in produce bag
• catch free seam - all seams are sewn outside the bag to prevent content catching
• small bag volume: 1.0L
• small bag carrying capacity: 4 lbs (2 kg)
• large bag volume: 7.8L
large bag carrying capacity: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)



To enter to win a set of totes in a random drawing just use this contact form and drop me an entry at the following link: CLICK HERE to ENTER

The contest ends at 11:59 PM (PST) Sunday April 25th.

I'll post the winners on the Blog Monday Morning.

2 Click Here to Comment:

phetched said...

Awesome giveaway! I didn't even realize you could get produce bags like these. I always feel bad having to use the plastic produce bags even though I carry my groceries in reusable cloth bags. I try to at least reuse the produce bags as doggy waste bags when I can! :D

phetched said...

Awesome giveaway! I didn't even realize you could get produce bags like these. I always feel bad having to use the plastic produce bags even though I carry my groceries in reusable cloth bags. I try to at least reuse the produce bags as doggy waste bags when I can! :D