HOME

Monday, July 5, 2010

Bay Area Professional Videographer's Association

You may have noticed the new BAPVA logo on my sidebar. Yes, I have joined the Bay Area Professional Videographer's Association as an affiliate member. Why? Because I want to learn more about the field of videography. I don't want to become a professional videographer myself but I do want to better understand the benefits to brides and grooms who want videos. Being a member means I can keep my finger on the pulse of what the trends are in wedding videography as well as better understand the technical aspects of what goes into creating a quality video.

So if you ever have any questions about wedding videography in general, feel free to contact me and ask away. If I don't know the answer I now know a lot of people who will.

I also want to start making some short video clips for the blog. I'm thinking interviews with wedding professionals. And maybe even a video intro to welcome all of you to the blog, though I hate being on camera so I'll have to twist my own arm to make that happen :)

4 Click Here to Comment:

California Star Limousine Service, Inc said...

Great resource. I hear so many couples who pass on wedding videos, because they don't think the price is worth the value. They pass, and a few years later they regret not having a video. I hope people take this opportunity to talk and find out just how important it is to take video seriously.

Oren Arieli said...

Did I detect a challenge in getting you to do a video intro? I'll be glad to offer my services if you can convince yourself to get in front of the camera.

Oren Arieli said...

Did I detect a challenge in getting you to do a video intro? I'll be glad to offer my services if you can convince yourself to get in front of the camera.

California Star Limousine Serv said...

Great resource. I hear so many couples who pass on wedding videos, because they don't think the price is worth the value. They pass, and a few years later they regret not having a video. I hope people take this opportunity to talk and find out just how important it is to take video seriously.