HOME

Monday, January 17, 2011

New "I've Been Featured" on The Flirty Blog Web Badges

Have you or your company ever been featured on The Flirty Blog? Starting now (and for the rest of 2011) I'll be launching super cute "I was featured on The Flirty Blog" web badges that you can add to your website or blog directing your readers to the specific post that's all about you!
The Flirty Blog

To make it really easy I'm creating the badges in both singular and plural options so you can choose "I" or "We" depending on if you're a sole proprietor or if you have a partner or a team that works for you.


It's a great way to promote your company with a testimonial that's already floating around out there on the internet. Your potential clients may not know how to locate it without your help though so that's where the web badge comes in, it helps you and The Flirty Blog reach new readers at the same time so it's a win-win :)


If you need help setting up the HTML code with the direct URL to the post about you, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Or CLICK HERE to learn how to use a web badge and how to locate the direct url to the blog post about you or your company.

If you want to learn how to create web badges for your own company I'll be posting a tutorial for you tomorrow so be sure to check back.

0 Click Here to Comment: