HOME

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Beautiful Double Rainbow

Last week hubby and I took a wrong turn in Los Gatos and this is what was in front of us at the end of the street.
double-rainbow-los-gatos

"Stop the car (he ignored me)... Stop the Car (I think he asked if I was serious)... STOP THE FREAKING CAR" I hollered at him.

I grabbed my camera, stood in the middle of the road (don't worry, it was a quiet side street) and took this picture in the rain.

Though I was tempted I didn't make a video of it. Who can compete with the super famous "Giant Double Rainbow" guy?


Here's his Youtube viral hit video. As of just now it has 26,479,043 views. WOW.

I settled for a picture just because I thought it was really pretty. I posted it on Facebook and was really surprised how many people commented on it. Apparently people really enjoy the occasional double rainbow picture :)

0 Click Here to Comment: