HOME

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This Wedding Video by Robert Balasko Took My Breath Away

Yesterday my friend and awesome wedding and boudoir photographer Critsey Rowe posted this video trailer on Facebook. I'd never seen her share a video before so I knew it was going to be something special, and it was.

Be sure to click the four, small, white, outward pointing arrows just to the left of the word vimeo in the lower right corner of the video to watch it full screen on your computer. It's even better that way.


This is the most powerful and dramatic wedding video I've ever seen. And my first introduction to Art-Studio.tv an international wedding photography and cinematography (videography ← that's for Google) company based in Samobor/Croatia.

I am now a fan and think even if this particular video isn't your style you will still find the shooting and editing very impressive.

I had to watch it three times in a row yesterday because I just couldn't get over it :)

0 Click Here to Comment: