HOME

Friday, July 8, 2011

Working in the Yard: My Outdoor Home Office


You may have noticed I've been posting a bit less lately here on the blog and on my social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. Well, it's because I've been working in my yard clearing over 2 years worth of overgrowth, dirt and grime from pretty much everything in the yard!

Success! Am now at the point where I can sit on our back patio during the day and work outdoors thanks to our wireless internet. LOVING IT!


This is my view. It's really peaceful until a neighbor starts mowing their yard or running a leaf blower :)


Will have to start having friends over for dinner this summer and set up some doggie play dates for Kitai.

I have the grill going having learned how to run our gas grill just two days ago and am going to start working on finding and/or perfecting the best black bean burger recipe.

Looking forward to many more weeks of fresh air, chirping birds (real ones, not just tweeting on Twitter) and sunny days.

0 Click Here to Comment: