HOME

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How to follow along with the iPhone 5 "Let's Talk iPhone" Keynote

ETA (Edited to add): Well there was no iPhone 5, only the iPhone 4S which, I don't know why I just said "only", has some awesome new features. I'll write about the ones I want tomorrow :)



4 Infinite Loop photo by Engadget

Have you ever followed a live blog post? Want to know what's new on the iPhone 5? Here's how you do it:
  1. Choose a live blog to follow. I always follow Engadget. 
  2. Find the direct link to the event. I'll help you today: http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/04/apples-lets-talk-iphone-keynote-liveblog/
  3. Keep refreshing the page as updates will come moment by moment once the presentation starts.
  4. Cross your fingers and hope their servers don't crash from all the traffic.
It's 10:00 AM (PST) so I have to go and start hitting the refresh button myself! 

LIke any blog the content runs in reverse chronological order so the older posts are near the bottom of the page and the most recent at the top.

On a personal note, I eat lunch at 4 Infinite Loop with hubby because that's the building Cafe Macs is located in.

I've also been in the theater where the keynote is being given to watch a movie once that the Canadians at Apple diversity club was hosting. Hubby is the Prime Minister of the Canadians at Apple Club so I was invited to attend even though I'm not Canadian or an Apple employee :)

0 Click Here to Comment: