HOME

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Flirty Feature on Tina Kim's "Knitting Contessa Blog"


It's December so Blogger and Creative Cross Trainer Tina Kim is in the midst of what she calls "a little thing" over at www.knittingcontessa.com where she makes her blog name more festive and features interviews with creative people from December 1st through the 25th.

And guess what? She asked if I would be one of them! I happily accepted her invitation and today's the day I'm featured on her blog. If you want to read my interview just CLICK HERE to visit the Knitting Contrissmas blog :)

Tina Kim is the Knitting Contessa

Tina lives in Missouri but I met her by chance when I was in Minnesota to speak at and attend The Creative Connection Event in September.

OK, admittedly it was a conference for creatives, but of all the people I could have asked to sit beside for the "Agents, Publicists and Brand Consultants: Who are they and what can they do for you?" session I thought it was rather uncanny that I was naturally drawn to someone whose creativity perspective so closely mirrors my own!

Jo Packham and Tina Kim (right) at The Creative Connection Event in St. Paul, MN 2011

On her blog there is a page titled What Makes Tina Tick? Tina says:

"Creative Cross Training does just that, it feeds your soul and allows fresh breath to enter in. No matter what your creative skill, mix it up, continually try something new, even those things you think you might not be good at. New creative outlets might not be your favorite or they might be life long loves! Every time you push your boundaries you will be rewarded by fresher creativity, more ideas and a richer life!"

I couldn't agree more!

Visit TIna's shop on Etsy.com

Tina knits, sews, cooks and also decorates pumpkins at Halloween to name just a few of her talents! Be sure to take a peek at her blog whenever you need a boost of can-do attitude or some creative inspiration.

0 Click Here to Comment: