HOME

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do you eat gelato in the winter?

What do you do when the temperature goes up to 74º (23ºC) two thirds of the way through winter? When it happened on Thursday I wanted to do something special to celebrate the unseasonably warm summer weather. . .


Carmello Chocolate Crunch + Caffé Moca Gelato + wafer cookie = Bliss

So that's what I did. I treated myself to one of my most favorite summertime desserts.


Today's forecast is actually 63º now that the day is upon us. What do you think? Is that warm enough for gelato?


If it is and you live near Downtown Campbell I'd suggest you head over to Gelato Classico (this location is now closed). If you don't live near Campbell you might be able to find a shop where you live using the Zip Code locator on the company's website.


There are so many choices!


Here's one more peek. If you love gelato and there's a Gelato Classico in your neighborhood this is a winning combination :D

(THIS LOCATION IS NOW CLOSED)
Gelato Classico
191 E. Campbell Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
408.370.9020

0 Click Here to Comment: