HOME

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm a published photographer!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Sacramento Magazine to see if I'd give them permission to use one of my blog photographs in an upcoming feature in their magazine. Since I've never blogged about Sacramento I was confused for a moment.


Then they explained they would be doing a feature on Gourmet Getaways around the Bay Area and they wanted to know if, in exchange for photo credit, they could use one of my photos from the Pescadero Food Tour my friend Carl and I created last year.


 I said sure! So yesterday in the mail I received a copy of the magazine. . .


And woo hoo, there was my photograph featuring the Country Store in Pescadero!


My photo credit :)


Here's the original photo. If you'd like to read more about the DIY food adventure Carl and I created last year click here: A Pescadero Food Tour: Where and What to Eat Off HWY 1. The pizza was great and Pescadero had plenty of places (like Duarte's, Arcangeli Grocery Co., Mercado Taqueria de Amigos, Pescadero Country Store and the Cascade Bar and Grille) to enjoy some really special food.

And if you'd like to go on some foodie getaways of your own pick up a copy of this month's Sacramento Magazine for suggestions of where to visit and what to eat!

0 Click Here to Comment: