HOME

Sunday, May 6, 2012

How to Fold an Origami Crane Tutorial


Yesterday I had so much fun teaching people of all ages how to fold origami cranes at Bloomingdales. I promised many of them I would put the link to the how to fold an origami crane photo tutorial on The Flirty Guide here on the blog today so that if they needed the instructions while practicing they would have them.


The funny thing about this experience is that when I was first contacted by Ali, the International Make Up and Perfumes Coordinator at Bloomingdale's at Stanford Shopping Center, I regretfully declined saying I couldn't help them because I'm very sensitive to fragrances as they are one of the things that can trigger my migraine headaches. He assured me he would do everything possible to lessen the likelihood of this happening. So I took a chance and was glad I did. The fragrance didn't bother me at all and I had a really enjoyable afternoon getting to know people and folding lots of cranes.

Please visit www.TinyCranes.com to view more of my work.


Photos at Bloomingdales by: Ali Amin-Rashti

0 Click Here to Comment: