HOME

Friday, September 14, 2012

My photo of Woz was featured on the front page of WIRED!

There are memorable moments in a blogger's life that while they don't define who you are or what you write about, they're just really cool moments. Such was the case when WIRED contacted me to ask permission to use one of my photos in an upcoming story. Of course I said I'd love for them to use a photo. All the while in my head I was wondering which one did they want to use?


It turned out it was a photo from a post about "The Woz" and his perforated sheets of $2 bills. Many people think they're an urban legend but I happened to take a picture of them, with him at dinner three years ago. Yesterday it ran on the front page of WIRED.


Or CLICK HERE to just read the page about Woz.

0 Click Here to Comment: