HOME

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Hyperbole and a Half Halloween costume

You may recall last year I made a DIY Hyperbole and a Half Halloween Costume. Specifically I was the "How a Fish Almost Destroyed My Childhood" cartoon version of the blog's author and illustrator Allie Brosh.

Hyperbole and a Half Costume
Halloween 2011

This year I went to our friend's annual party dressed up as Allie again but as my favorite blog post "The God of Cake." It's a hilarious account of the time Allie did her best to eat a special cake (decorated with colored marshmallow animals) her mom had baked for her grandfather's 73rd Birthday.

Halloween 2012

It's hilarious, desperate, and kind of evil. But in a cute way. If you've never read The God of Cake before just CLICK HERE.

Allie Brosh

0 Click Here to Comment: