HOME

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Best Christmas lights in San Jose


You be the judge.

On Christmas evening hubby and I just happened to drive past a winter wonderland. It had more lights than any house we've been to in the past when we intentionally went out specifically to photograph Christmas lights. One look and I hollered "PULL OVER." And hubby did.


I simply had to photograph this extraordinary yard.


There was a lit nativity scene in the driveway that reminded me of the ones I remember seeing as a child.


And plenty of other characters from Santas to a lit sleigh horse, a drumming bear, a snowman, reindeer, a rocking horse, and colorful candy canes.


The lawn was even covered with faux snow.


I'm not sure how long the yard will stay decorated but here's the address in case you want to visit it this year (if there's still time) or next year for sure. You can read more info about this location on the Lights of the Valley website.

I hope everyone who celebrates it had a very Merry Christmas and to all a happy holiday season.

Cross Street: El Camino Real

1451 Lincoln Street
San Jose, CA 95050 map

0 Click Here to Comment: