HOME

Monday, January 21, 2013

Close up and personal with Squash the cat

Recently I posted this as a status update on Facebook:

Last night I ignored the cat when he wanted me to pet him. It didn't phase him in the least. He simply leaned in closer and used my nose in place of my hand to scratch his own forehead. LOL If Kitai is the CutestDogEver.com I should have purchased MostAnnoyingCatEver.com for Squash.

Then I used my iPhone and tried to get pictures of what it's like to see his big 'ol cat face coming at mine.


Er, hello Mr. Kitty.


The only thing you can't see is that he's also drooling a bit whenever I pet him or if he even thinks about me petting him.


Don't get me wrong. He's a good cat. Just kind of annoying at times.


I saved the best for last. This one is my favorite.

I'm sure almost everyone in the world who lives with a cat has had this happen to them. At least that was the general consensus on Facebook regarding kitties.

0 Click Here to Comment: