HOME

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rolling down the road... Learning Spanish

I could't resist making an animated GIF of my tiny trailer, with my car, to scale. Well, to scale relative to each other, not to scale in real life. In real life it's going to be small but not this small. This is the new color I want to paint my car so that it matches the trailer. Not sure how hubby will feel about it but it sure looks cute :)


Annnnnnnd my friend Loretta asked if she could come on my road trip adventure with me to pick up the trailer in Michigan when it's ready. I said absolutely, I would be very happy to have company.

Since the trailer is designed for one person we'll be staying at hotels and maybe some KOA campgrounds during our trip. I enjoyed that cute little cabin I stayed at last year so much I'd like to visit a few more.


She was asking what kind of music I like and I said almost everything. Then I mentioned it would be fun to learn a foreign language using an audio tutorial. She said "Oh, like the guys in the car commercial?" I replied "What commercial?" I had no idea what she was talking about. In any case, she thought it was a good idea so we've decided to learn Spanish! By the time we get back we'll be just like these dudes (in the commercial she was talking about). LOL

0 Click Here to Comment: