HOME

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trailer Update: The interior shelves are installed


This is the underside of the front shelf above the tongue box door. Fred installed them and I'll paint them aqua when I get the trailer home.


It'll look like this!


The shelf has a lip to hold small baskets or bins in place while I'm on the road.


I'll probably paint the tongue box pink too. Or maybe I'll add a decorative design.

To the right of the tongue box door is my DC/USB power strip. It won't be a problem to recharge my camera batteries or cell phone while I'm sleeping at night.


Inside the freshly skinned tongue box.


My view out from inside.


What it will look like painted aqua.


Those are the porch light switches underneath the rear shelf.


The rear overhead shelf.


I'm so excited. It's so cute. Now I just have to find some little bins for them.

I'm very happy for Fred that his tulips are blooming. I could see them through the open trailer door :)

And I'm hoping the freak snow storms are over and done with in the Midwest since I don't want to be driving in snow on my way to or from Michigan.

My next update will be the finished exterior of my tiny travel trailer!



To follow my entire build thread from beginning to end just click on the "Trailer - Build" category on the side bar or CLICK HERE.

To view all of my trailer gear and decorating posts CLICK HERE.

0 Click Here to Comment: