HOME

Friday, November 1, 2013

Zazie's best gingerbread pancakes ever!


Well, in truth they're also the only gingerbread pancakes I've ever had. But, I'm pretty darn sure that even if I'd had them before or since, the Gingerbread Pancakes with Lemon Curd and Bosc Pears at Zazie in San Francisco would still be the best of all. The thing is I don't even really like pancakes but these were incredible because I do love gingerbread, lemon curd, and pears.

You can order one, two, or three so that's nice and something you don't see often.


The restaurant isn't terribly large but they do have a heated back patio, that's where I sat, and I will say no matter how long the line is on a busy weekend morning these pancakes would be worth any wait. It's a French bistro in the heart of Cole Valley so you're not going to wander by it if you're downtown in Union Square. It's more of a destination.

Here's how to get there:

Zazie - website and on Zazie on Urbanspoon
941 Cole St
San Francisco, CA 94117
415-564-5332


0 Click Here to Comment: