HOME

Friday, May 16, 2014

Estate sale find: The cutest Blum's, "Cinnamon Bumps," vintage candy tin

When I saw this gorgeous aqua "Cinnamon Bumps" candy tin by Blum's of San Francisco at an estate sale I had to grab it for The Glampette.


I'm not sure what I'll use it for but I knew I had to have it because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color! It's a mere 4.5" high and 3" in diameter so I'm sure I can find a cozy little spot to tuck it into.

The inside is more aged than the outside, which seems a bit odd. And even though it has some signs of wear the aqua lid fits perfectly to the body. I'm a little concerned the can may contain lead so I won't be storing food in there but I'll figure something out.. I'm so happy I spotted it!


Some other vintage aqua my friend Dana helped me to acquire. . . He was at an estate sale back in February and sent me this picture asking if I wanted him to pick up these melmac cups for me. Um, YES PLEASE! And the little lidded sugar bowl on the shelf below too. I'd been watching for cups like this in local antique stores because I didn't want to pay shipping for them on Etsy.


I just love how all of it matches the vintage Big Boy grill I found in Grand Rapids, MI last June on my way to pick up The Glampette.


I've been pretty darn lucky finding some of the vintage pieces I'm using to deck out my modern tiny trailer. I wonder what I'll find next?

0 Click Here to Comment: