HOME

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Documenting my ArtPrize progress on Instagram

My friend Michelle noticed I hadn't been posting much on my Instagram account lately. I told her I was too busy working on my ArtPrize entry! She suggested documenting the process via Instagram. It was a brilliant suggestion. If you'd like to see what I've been up to lately (and get some garden updates) just take a peek at my Instagram profile.

I'll continue to post update images as I finish the mobile structures and begin hanging 4000 miniature origami cranes for ArtPrize, the world's largest cash prize open art competition. It kicks off in Grand Rapids, MI on September 24th and ends October 12, 2014.

OK back to work! Have to finish my spring and winter mobiles! Hopefully I'll begin hanging cranes sometime tomorrow.






0 Click Here to Comment: