HOME

Friday, October 3, 2014

A 4 page Glampette feature in Tiny House Magazine!


While I've mentioned here and there in social media and on this blog that I was "living" from The Glampette earlier this year, I hadn't really gone into any details about exactly how I lived full time from my 4'x6' trailer for six months.

Issue #21

Well, until Christina Nellemann asked if she could share my experience in Tiny House Magazine written "For Micro, Tiny, Small, And Unconventional House Enthusiasts." When she first inquired at the end of 2013 I was in the midst of a lot of upheaval so she patiently waited until summer for me to put my thoughts together for the interview.


It's a four page feature complete with photos all about what it was like living from The Glampette full time from January through June. Thankfully I was still in California at the time. I don't think I could have lived in it full time through Michigan's last winter. LOL

Because it's an online magazine (you can purchase a PDF or iPad version) I don't feel right posting the article itself in my blog. But if you're interested in reading it here's the link to purchase a copy of issue #21 for $3.99:

http://www.tinyhousemagazine.co/pdf-magazine


Was it challenging? Not nearly as much as you probably think. It was unconventional but it showed me just how little I need to be happy, made me more resourceful, more adaptable, and possibly a little more interesting. LOL


Christina is also the author of the Tiny Yelow Teardrop blog. If you're yearning to live the teardrop lifestyle visit her blog and learn all about the ins and outs of owning a tiny travel trailer.

0 Click Here to Comment: